Saturday, March 12, 2011

One Thousand Gifts - Sat, Mar 12th, 2011

#51: Sun  and warm weather in the forecast for the next 7 days
#52: A healthy premature nephew born to a friend
#53: A healthy sister and new Mom (goes with #52)
#54: A little notebook where my little girl shares her heart with me
#55: Masking tape
#56: Coupons for free Krispy Kreme
#57: Hopes and dreams for the future
#58: A blog reader from Pakistan (REALLY? You're kidding me!)
#59: A cleaner closet
#60: A growing, healthy baby

2 comments:

  1. You are rocking out the blog posts!!!!
    P.S. I've eaten too many Krispy Kreme Donuts this week. But, they are so delish!! And even more so if they are free!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here from Ann’s – just took a while to get here :)

    And because I’m such a deeply spiritual man and I always gravitate to the deeply spiritual items on the lists - my favorite from your list this week is: #56: Coupons for free Krispy Kreme

    Thank you for this, and God Bless and Keep you and all of yours.

    ReplyDelete