Friday, March 25, 2011

Frugal Friday: Swagbucks



One more way that I've found to help our family financially is Swagbucks. Swagbucks basically works on a chain premise. You go through their website to find deals, coupons, etc. and they make advertising and referral dollars that they then pass on to you in the form of points (called "swagbucks").

Swagbucks allows you to earn points that can then be used on useful items like gift cards (restaurants, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Travelocity, Southwest Airlines, etc). By signing up alone, you almost have enough for a $5 Amazon gift card. In just the past few weeks, I've earned enough for two $25 Travelocity gift certificates that I'm going to use for our vacation.

I have earned super Swagbucks by purchasing a Living Social deal, which I would have bought anyway. I've also earned for logging in, answering a daily poll, etc.

I've earned Swagbucks for using coupons that I printed through them from coupons.com (Another website that I would use anyway).

And yet another way that you earn Swagbucks is by telling other people about .... Swagbucks. When you signup through me, then both of us earn SBs.

All those little points add up to some great ..... FREE stuff!

Click HERE to sign up for Swagbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment