Friday, March 4, 2011

Introducing Project Simplify


As I've been working on clearing out our house this year, I've realized that even when you're highly motivated, it can be hard to know where to start. Once you make progress in one corner, you realize the 10 other places that could use an hour or two as well. There is always another "hotspot".

When I saw the Project Simplify challenge on a Blog that I follow, I was instantly thrilled. Here's the basic premise ...

Each Monday, a hotspot is selected and posted. You take a "BEFORE" picture of that area. Then, over the week, you work on that one specific area. Declutter. Clean. Maybe ... decorate?? Then on Friday, you post your "AFTER" picture. Then, sit and revel in progress and accomplishment.

This could be a great way to get a few specific places tackled.
Here is the original post introducing Project Simplify. Check it out!

1 comment: